Fast five tips: How to kick start Keto eating
Here’s five tips from Keto Smart to get your started on eating better and living smarter.
1. Get rid of the carbs – go to your pantry and throw out your carbs. This includes pasta, rice, porridge, muesli, biscuits, crackers, chocolate, lollies, flour, grains. Toss em!
2. Cut out the preservatives and additives – go back to your pantry, and toss out your jar sauces, pre packaged foods etc. And do the same in your fridge.
3. Stop the snacking! Just eat breakfast, lunch and dinner, and nothing in between. This is a great way to start fasting with the aim of getting your body into ketosis.
4. Get more veggies!! There’s no limit on how many veggies you can eat on the Keto Diet. Have them raw, baked, steamed, whichever way you like it, and aim for 7-10 cups per day.
5. Get yourself a one-on-one consultation with Tony from Keto Smart today to get tour tailed plan on how to start living the Keto Life.
Tony Packenas from Keto Smart is an established health professional, working in the natural therapies industry since 2002. Tony is a certified Keto Coach by the Berg Method, holds a Diploma in Bowen Therapy, Certificate IV in Remedial Therapies and is currently studying Certificate IV in Nutrition and Dietetics.
At Keto Smart, keto eating isn’t a fad diet, it’s a way of life and a lifestyle choice that is sustainable. Keto Smart aims to help people lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle by eating a ketogenic diet. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, get healthy blood sugar levels or just feel better, Keto Smart can support you in your journey.